Donate

For over 25 years, Rotary International has worked tirelessly to wipe Polio from the face of the earth. Rotarians across the world have delivered vaccinations to more than 2 billion children in 122 countries. Polio cases worldwide have plummetted 99%. At the start of the campaign Polio infected 350,000 children each year. 25 years later this has dropped to just 1,700. 

The Pennicott Foundation was established in May 2011 to enable Robert Pennicott to continue his longstanding commitment to conservation projects.

All donations were collected by the Pennicott Foundation, with 92% of the fundraising being given to Rotary International's End Polio Now campaign. The remaining 8% remained in the Pennicott Foundation for its conservation work.

The Follow the Yellow Boat Road campaign raised a total of $287,831.31.

This is an incredible result for Robert Pennicott and his Pennicott Foundation. 
The fundraising was split as follows: 

  • $259,604.81 was given to Rotary International's End Polio Now campaign
  • $23,026.50 remains in the Pennicott Foundation for conservation projects

 

If you would like to contribute to the Pennicott Foundation, visit the Pennicott Foundation website.